These creamy blueberry cheesecake overnight oats are quick, easy, and the perfect make-ahead breakfast for blueberry lovers. Greek yogurt gives these overnight oats their tangy cheesecake flavor and protein so you can feel full and satisfied all morning.
Why You’ll Love These
- Blueberry cheesecake flavors– need I say more? Make your breakfast feel indulgent but with super nutritious and satisfying ingredients.
- They’re packed with high fiber ingredients like oats, chia seeds and blueberries to support your gut health and keep you satisfied (1).
- Protein from the milk and Greek Yogurt will keep you fuller, longer so that you’re not reaching for snacks all morning or staring down the clock waiting for lunch (2).
- You only need five minutes to prep them! Just make a few ahead, pop them in the fridge and you’ll have breakfasts ready to go all week.
- No cooking required! Throw the ingredients in a jar and mix.
One of my favorite ways to make “healthy” meals more satisfying is to add flavors that feel a little bit more exciting, like cheesecake! If you’re looking to change up your breakfast routine, this is a must try.
How To Make Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- Add your oats, chia seeds, milk, vanilla, honey, yogurt, and blueberries to your jar or container. Stir very well until well combined. Cover.
- Place your overnight oats containers in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- After your overnight oats have set, give them a quick stir before adding crumbled graham crackers and fresh blueberries. Enjoy!
My favorite overnight oats containers are 16 oz. wide-mouth mason jars like these. They’re the perfect size and great for food storage in general.
More Topping Ideas
- Sliced bananas
- Toasted nuts
- Drizzled peanut butter
- White chocolate chips
Need more delish overnight oats recipes? Try my cookie butter overnight oats next!
If you give these overnight oats a try, make sure to tag me @the.balanced.nutritionist!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk use any kind you like, regular milk or plant-based
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries I prefer frozen because they get "syrupy" when they defrost!
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 graham cracker crumbled
- 2-3 tbsp fresh blueberries to top right before serving!
- Add your oats, chia seeds, milk, blueberries, vanilla, honey, and yogurt to your jar or container. Stir very well until well combined. Cover.
- Place your oats containers in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- After your overnight oats have set, give them a quick stir and top with crumbled graham crackers and fresh blueberries (and any other toppings that you like). Enjoy!